Bali Food Guide



On my last year's trip to Bali I enjoyed lots and lots of delicious food. I tried some new things and ate at some very good restaurants. Today I'd like to share some of my recommendations and favourite dishes.

Sisterfields

This is a great restaurant in Seminyak. Their food is awesome and the dishes look totally gorgeous. I tried their maple roasted pumpkin and quinoa salad and the tropical fruit dish. Both of them were really good and we even ate there twice.




Watercress

This restaurant is located at two different places. I ate at both of them. In fact I've been eating there a lot. The food is really good and I totally fell in love with their matcha latte. It's the best I'v ever tasted. Also I totally enjoyed eating their Watercress salad. It's the first time I had tempeh and it was soooo good! I can also recommend to eat breakfast there. Their chia pudding was very sweet, but soo creamy! 






Ulekan

This restaurant is great to try some fresh Indonesian food. It was really delicious and I loved the jackfruit curry. You really have to try the ice tea with passion fruit sorbet and their banofee pots for dessert. 




Cafe Organic Bali

We enjoyed brunch at this cute little cafe. I really enjoyed the tartine francaise and breakfast burrito. We only ate there once, but I can really recommend this place. Also they got some colorful lattes.





Sea Circus

This gorgeous restaurant is very colorful and serves some delicious food. I tried the jackfruit tacos and really enjoyed their smoothies.  



Peloton Supershop

This restaurant offers some great vegan food options. I tried the jackfruit burger and some kombucha. Also their strawberry milkshake was really good. 



The Elephant

The Elephant is an all vegetarian restaurant based in Ubud.  I really liked their gyoza and drinks. Also they got a pretty cool view over Tjampuhan Ridge.




The Lawn 

The Lawn is located in Canggu. This is a great place to sit down and enjoy some drinks. It's also great to watch a beautiful sunset. It was pretty busy when we arrived there, but I guess you can actually also eat there.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts